first time ever

9.10.2012

Some fun news that I thought I would share with my readers.... Lewis and Sheron is offering their first ever online coupon. Use it for 20% off of your purchase through the month of September. All you need to do is enter LSFABRICS FIRST at checkout. They also have free shipping on orders of $150 or more!
 
I just thought I would share. So many fun fabrics to choose from along with great trim options.
 
Pandros
 
Melaya
 
Kindred
 
Gadzooks
 
Riga
 
Those are just a few of the sample swatches that I ordered tonight. Happy shopping!
 
 

10 comments:

Interior Design Musings said...

Such great selections. I also love that they will send you coordinating trims for free with your swatch orders! M.

a' la mode said...

ohhhh love them all! (shocker, I know) xo shel

Jessica Martin said...

Brilliant work ,What a good collection is this, I have add your blog to my favorites to check the new zeal and zest posted by you.
Landscape architect brisbane

Jennifer said...

I need some more fabric like I need a hole in my head ... but ...

epicresearch2 said...

Stock Tips

Excellent weblog here! Additionally your website lots up very fast! What host are you the usage of? Can I am getting your associate link to your host? I want my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

epicresearch6 said...

This is a great inspiring article. I am pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.

equity tips

subrota said...

good degain .nice picture i like it very much. mobile app jobs Mississauga

Bik Angel said...

It is nice post .I love this picture. This home is really fabulous, the perfect combination of modern and traditional touches.Trims for free with your swatch orders! M.thanks for sharing.limos los angeles

Free Stock market tips | Free share market tips said...

It is my great pleasure to visit your website and to enjoy your excellent post here. I like that very much. free stock tips

forex tips said...

Very nice and helpful information has been given in this article. I like the way you explain the things. Keep posting. Thanks.. forex tips

Post a Comment