throw pillows

10.03.2012

A few of my favorites that I've come across lately.
 
metallic silver & off-white handprinted organic hemp pillow cover 20 x 20
 
Metallic gold & slate blue handprinted organic hemp pillow cover 20x20
 
 
D214
 
D149
 
D579
 
D463
 
*via Lacefield Designs (available through Brooke Chamblee Interiors)
 
 
Metallic Brush Pillow Cover
 
Hand-Blocked Silk Casablanca Pillow Cover
 
Allegra Hicks Lucky Eye Crewel Pillow Cover
 
Schumacher "Betwixt" in Water - 20" Pillow Cover - Pattern on Both Sides
 
PAIR of 22" Pillow Covers - Groundworks - Kelly Wearstler - Katana Stripe
 
Hable Construction Bead in Espresso 20" Pillow Cover on Cotton Canvas
 

4 comments:

cherry su said...

Great article, it's helpful to me, and I also like the useful info about oyster pearl.This reading mother of pearl pendant article is definitely eye-opening and inspiring.If you get a chance pop up by my page, maybe you would like pearl jewelry set.

Venkat venkatesh said...

Nice blog... thanks for sharing with us..

http://www.atmospheredirect.com/categories/Accessories/Decorative-Pillows/

Foam-By-Mail said...

I really like the bottom two throw pillows; they have bold patterns and colors that can still blend into a room well - a impressive combination!

Kim L. said...

I'm currently obsessed throw pillows that have bold patterns and fun designs. They're an easy way to give a room personality. The pillows in the third image from the bottom would go perfectly with my Peacock Alley Virtuoso sheets! I want!

Post a Comment