my blog + the new year

1.01.2013

I've been staring at my blank blogger screen for weeks now. I just haven't known what to blog about. I do appreciate those of you who have emailed asking for more house photos. I'll be writing some posts soon on that.
 
I hope to get back into blogging this year. I've missed it.
 
I'm planning on having a virtual yard sale on my blog in the next week... so please check back. It's not much but I do have a few things that I'm looking to sale that will be easy to ship.
 
I can't believe I started this blog four years ago today. Just laughed when I read back over my first post.
 
New Year's Eve
 
Happy New Year. I'll be back soon!
 

7 comments:

spark! (Ada-Marie) said...

Yay! I've missed your blog posts, but I'm in the same boat. I hope to get back to it in 2013 too. :) Happy new year!

A Perfect Gray said...

good to see you back! happy new year...donna

satisfyingspacesblog.com said...

I am glad to hear you are going to keep blogging. I have struggled with inspiration myself but, I am not giving up yet. I look forward to seeing more pictures of your home!

Happy New Year Brooke!

Marianne said...

Yay, you're back! I'm planning a sale on my blog too! Time to clear out the office. :)

a' la mode said...

I'm guilty too, but I'm baaaaaaaaaaack. Missed yours too! You are an app on my phone, stalkerish huh? lol Happy new year! xo shel

lizziefitz said...

So great to hear from you:) Happy new year!!!

HcoRealEstate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment