Virtual Yard Sale

1.10.2013

I have a few things that I've been wanting to try and sale. My husband says it's time to clean out the overflowing design closet! I hope to have more things in the future but these are the things now that weren't used on a design project or a few fabrics that I had left over that I used in my house.

First off- I love a plywood table with a table skirt. It's a great way to have both storage and display but with not much cost. A fabric skirt is also a great way to bring in some color and pattern. The first one is one that I had in my Birmingham house. It's a linen fabric with a goldish metallic print.

Measurements:
60” long
18” deep
34” high

$75 for the skirt
(you could easily have a table made for around $50)
SOLD


*it's made the same way as the table skirt below

The next one is a custom table skirt that we had made for a project but ended up going in a different direction.

Measurements:
72” long
20” deep
39” high

Fabric: Braemore's Silsila in Curry
$175



Retails for $630
Asking $425
SOLD


Perennials Indoor/Outdoor Fabric
(has a great texture to it and you can clean it with 409 or whatever you choose!)
Nubby - Citrus
1 1/3 yards - $60
40" x 42" piece- $15

I used the nubby fabric above for my bench cushions for my banquette and window seat in my kitchen and trimmed it with this green linen:
*4th from the bottom right- Lime
 1 2/3yards- $15

Galbraith and Paul's Lotus in Sprout
Handblocked fabric
Lotus
19" x 54" piece (could easily make two 18" pillows if you lined the back in a solid linen)
$50 SOLD
22" x 54" piece (could easily make two 20" pillows if you lined the back in a solid linen)
$65 SOLD

Tahitian Stitch Fabric
Tahitian Stitch
1 yard-  $15 SOLD


Striped Fabric
(stripes are 4.5 inches)
Gilson

a little over a yard $15 SOLD

Mud Linen with Interlace Braid Trim- 13"x22"

$70 each SOLD


All prices include shipping. Email me at blueprintbliss@gmail.com if you are interested in anything or want me to email or text you more photos. Payment is through paypal. Thank you!




1 comment:

Venkat venkatesh said...

Nice blog... thanks for sharing with us..

http://www.atmospheredirect.com/categories/Fabrics/

Post a Comment