food, diapers, & design

3.05.2013

I have been staring at my blank blogger screen for well over two weeks now. I want to blog but nothing of any interest (to me, much less you) comes to mind. The boys are my main focus these days so there isn't a lot of design work going on!

We can talk about food since it seems to be high on my list these days. This ice cream is the best. Ever.


And this recipe (panko crusted salmon) from Barefoot Contessa is a go-to in our house. Yummy and so easy for a week night meal.

I have a white chocolate cheesecake recipe that I showed on Instagram recently that I'll be back with sometime this week!

In other news... I do have one that is out of diapers! That might not be fun news for all but it is for this house!

Moving onto some design things. Here are a few images that I have filed away for inspiration:
Pinned Image

Love this large black and white print. Did you know you can get these for just a few dollars at your local Office Max? Such an easy way to add some interest to a wall!
Pinned Image

This makes me want to go and pull out some of Collins' artwork and tape it up in our playroom!
miranda brooks's home. photo by francois halard for vogue.

I'm a big fan of Grant's work. Love the stacks and stacks of books here. I always tell clients/friends that you can never have too many books
Grant K. Gibson living room

I'll be back soon with more design posts (working on some of my house) along with that cheesecake recipe that is too good not to file away!

6 comments:

the-marrying-type.com said...

That Barefoot recipe is one of my all-time favorites, too! Quick, easy and delicious - doesn't get much better that that, in my book : )

-Rachel

Samma said...

Anything Ina Garten is tops in my book. Totally agree with you on the books- I hate walking into a home where the bookshelves are filled with knick knacks (although books purchased by the yard are just as bad to this reader).

nahida kiran said...

Fantastic designs.I love these all.plastic business cards

The Benson Bungalow said...

I didn't notice Collins had achieved the potty training milestone, Congrats! Can't wait to see more of the house. Here's a good post idea - maybe talk about the finishes of some rooms, like pulls, knobs, faucets, etc. Or any DIY projects you've done recently. I know you put together that fun Instagram bulletin board recently! XOXO

Jade @ Flip Flops + Pearls Design said...

The picture of the boys is precious! Love the cowboy boots with jammies!

Tom said...

It is nice to see an article dedicated to this important topic. Thank you for sharing.
Offices to Rent

Post a Comment