bham :: cute house for rent

4.04.2013

*Our house has been rented. Thanks to all for contacting me or referring friends my way!

Hi friends! Our renters are moving out after two years (sadly they are moving to another town) so our house will be up for rent as of June 1st! I'm trying to get the word out to see if you or anyone you know is looking for a great house in Birmingham to rent.

It's a 3/2 in Crestwood just a couple of miles from UAB, the villages of Mountain Brook, Homewood, etc. Great location with easy access to most areas without having to get on the Interstate.




Please pass this link along to anyone who might be interested and have them email me at brookechamblee@gmail.com. Thank you!

6 comments:

Padma Dewi said...

Great vacation might be your dream. Travel to Bali is not always expensive as there are many international flights providing special rates for early bird booking. There are also many selection of Bali hotels offering special discount rates including Bali villas and budget Bali accommodation

Emily said...

Hey Brooke! I'm sure you're looking for a longer term rental, but my sister and brother-in-law will be in Birmingham for the summer and are looking for a place to rent. They are finishing up their 1st year of law school at W&L and will be home working for several of the local law firms downtown from approximately May 1st - August 5th. If you don't already have a tenant and would be interested in renting to them, let me know! Thanks so much! Emily 427-1522

Demetria Iman said...

That’s a cute house, Brooke! We’re moving to Birmingham but unfortunately, we already found a place to rent before I read your post. Anyway, I can recommend your place to my friend since she’s also planning to move and I know she’ll like your place.

- Demetria Iman -

Carmen Monrovia said...

You have a very cozy place Brooke! Too bad your house wasn’t for sale. I’d love to buy it. Hehe! I hope that the persons who rented this can be happy renters and I know they can have fun in that house. I hope you can tell me when the house is already taken. I’m moving to Birmingham in three months time and if I can’t find a house to buy, I’ll consider renting one. :)

Carmen Monrovia

Avril Copperfield said...

That is a nice house, Brooke. I wonder if there are any similar properties in my area that are up for sale. On another note, it's good to see that the previous renters did well in maintaining it, which is probably why it was snatched up so fast. Here's to hoping the new ones will take care of the house just as well.

-Avril

Shahzad Qayyum said...

beautiful rooms with nice decoration it is really amazing. Flat share

Post a Comment