virtual yard sale, round 2

4.12.2013

As most designers (or design lovers) know you often end up with things that you love but for some reason they just don't work in your home. I have a few things below that I have ordered for my house that I didn't end up using. I thought I would try to sell them so that you could benefit from items sold to the trade at a discount!

Tall Oval Canister Lamp in Hand-Rubbed Antique Brass by Visual Comfort 
Retails for $315 
Cost: $185 shipped (new in original packaging)
SOLD

TALL OVAL LAMP

You can see the lamp below in my foyer... it's more of a brassy color than shown in the stock photo above. I ended up going in another direction for my foyer.





Cost: $150 shipped (new in original packaging)
SOLD





Retail: $39.90/yd

Cost: $30 shipped for 2 yards
SOLD




(2) 13x19 Tahitian Stitch (inserts included)
Retail: $163 each
Cost: $130 for both (shipped)
*These are in perfect condition but I did have them in my chairs in my living room for a few months.
SOLD
Tahitian Stitch Sapphire Pillow
Please email me here if you are interested and I will send you an invoice via Paypal. Have a great weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment