atlanta stop

10.16.2013

I made a quick trip to Atlanta this week. A lot was squeezed into two days but one of my favorite things was being able to stop by Gregg Irby Fine Art Gallery. I mentioned her gallery in this post when I discovered the work of Christina Baker. I've been to the site many, many times but I will admit it is always nice to see the art in person before you purchase online. 

I liked just about everything in there but I was immediately drawn to the work by Erin McIntosh. I loved her work both on canvas and paper. Loved. 

Featured Work



fountain_38x50_1800



rain1_5x5_120



connectno 138_11x14_110



If you live in the area or are ever in town... I would recommend stopping by. Totally worth it. I didn't buy anything but have a few things on my radar!

9 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks for sharing! I live in Atlanta and love some of those featured artists.

LUCY WILLIAMS said...

id LOVE to go to that gallery. love the website for inspiration!!!! lucky you!

paula said...

love these!

Anne {Almost Home} said...

Really pretty!!

erin mcintosh said...

Thank you, Brooke, for sharing my work on your beautiful blog!! Glad you enjoyed your little trip to Atlanta. Looking forward to following and seeing more of your finds.

Marybeth Tawfik said...

I am lucky enough to have two of her works and will tell you you won't have anything in your house you like more ... just makes me smile every time I see them!

Interior Design Musings said...

Totally love these! I was not familiar with this source. I will have to check it out when next I'm in Atlanta. M.

Interior Design Musings said...

Totally love these! I was not familiar with this source. I will have to check it out when next I'm in Atlanta. M.

No.35style said...

when are you going to post some house updates!!!???

Post a Comment