fun news + pillow sale

11.27.2013

Some fun news is that a friend and I have opened a booth at Interiors Market in the Fondren area of Jackson. If you are ever in the area please stop by and take a look. We also have an Instagram page where we keep you posted on what we are up to and about the new items in the booth. Follow us at morganmaplesstudio. Thanks!


I have a few pillows that I've had made for some projects that didn't work for one reason or another. I also have a few from the booth that we are trying to find a great home for so that we can make room in the booth for our Christmas items. The last virtual yard sale I had worked well so I thought I would try this again.  People often ask if designers just sell the things that they don't like... but that's not it at all. It's often things that we love but just don't work on a project and we run out of room to store things so we must find them a good home selling them for a lot less than retail. All prices below include shipping.

(2) 13x19 Linen Pillows with trim (hidden zipper)
$65 each with insert/ $50 each without

(2) 20x20 Cub print with pink flanged edge (hidden zipper)
$75 each with insert/ $60 each without

(2) 20x20 linen pillows with flanged edge and b/w trim (hidden zipper)
$75 each with insert/ $60 each without


 (2) 20x20 Black & White dot pillow with piped edge (hidden zipper)
$65 each with insert/ $50 each without

 (2) 20x20 Schumacher Betwixt B&W pillows with piped edge
(hidden zipper)
$85 each with insert/ $70 each without

(2) 13x19 Ikat pillows with aqua flanged edge (hidden zipper)
$65 each with insert/ $50 each without


13x19 Linen Pillow with blue trim (hidden zipper)
*only one available*
$65 with insert/ $50 without

(2) 20x20 blue/white Doodle pillow with piped edge (hidden zipper)
$65 each with insert, $50 each without
SOLD

We also have a few Brahms Mount throws on sale. They retail for around $250 but our sale price is $175 shipped. Email me for pics or you can see them here. I have one in my living room and have loved curling up on the sofa with it during these cold days! We have: 1 oyster (SOLD), 1 melon, 1 apple green, 1 indigo, 1 island blue (SOLD).


Email me if you see anything you are interested in. It's a great time to spruce up your house to get ready for your holiday guests! I'll be back in a couple of days with some other items for sale like pom pom trim, crib sheets, custom table skirt, etc!

5 comments:

spark! (Ada-Marie) said...

I wish I had a place for those betwixt pillows -- love them! Good luck with your booth, how fun!

www.thewowie.com said...

Yay! I can't wait to stop by and check it out!

katie ray said...

Brooke- I was in Interiors Market yesterday and your booth looked great! I was there to get a painting, but I loved your lamps!

Kathy said...

Are your betwixt pillows still for sale?
Kathrynbills@gmail.com

Holly Gruszka said...

I found you through Rene's blog - congrats on blogging for so long. I also had taken a break for a while (a move and another child) but I feel motivated to pick it back up again. Good luck and beautiful pillows.

Post a Comment