favorite gifts

1.06.2014

Here is a round up of a few of my favorite gifts that I received this past December for my birthday + Christmas.

I adore this clutch by Matine. It's perfect for going out to dinner while I can easily toss it in my larger purse when on the run.

I wear out my running shoes every six months or so. I've been wearing these Nike Free Run 5's for while... I just update the color each time I get a new pair. My sister and I both agree that you can never have too many pair of the Nike tempo shorts!

I am very picky when it comes to perfume because so many give me a headache. I wore Trish McEvoy's White Iris #11 for a long time until it was discontinued and then started wearing Sugar Lychee by Fresh. Loved getting a new bottle since I was running low.

For the design lover this book is a must. Add it to your collection today. Speaking of collection, I'll be back soon with a review of some other new design books that are on my shelf that I think you will like.


7 comments:

Ashley said...

Oooh, I am green with envy over your new clutch. I'm all about scalloped trim these days.

Happy belated birthday!

Interior Design Musings said...

I'm totally addicted to the Grapefruit scent by Fresh. I love how light can clean they smell. Not like a heavy perfume. I'll have to try the Lychee next!

Greenbergs said...

I love that clutch! and anything by fresh is amazing!

ss said...

Jessica McClintock was my signature scent in college, just saw it on sale at Marshalls last week. #feelold

LuLu said...

I LOVE that clutch!

paula said...

The clutch is officially on my wish list!

Trisha Troutz said...

I'm just now seeing all your great posts! I love this perfume! It's one of my favorite brands - I think I could just about own all of their scents! I also love the pj pants and workout clothes.

Post a Comment